♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, December 13, 2009

♥13.12♥ Work dou very Happy (*^∀^*)

♥13.12♥ Work dou very Happy (*^∀^*)

●Work 9am-5pm ●Lunch 1pm
*´ε`*Sleep too late yesterday,
tat's y I aks mummy to fetch me today,
I wan to maximize my sleeping time.
Mummy fetch me and ChoyTeng to KL Sentral :D
ChoyTeng and me bought breakfast in 7-11,cup noodles.

Then suddenly I feel wan to eat Chicken Rice :]
finally Bryan dabao chicken rice for us.
(*^▽^*) He is really a very good colleauge.
Today SRG have no electric..
Aircond and light can't work,but computer can work (´I `*)
Very sleepy,sleep for a while..
but then become more and more hot,and have no oxygen.

Then Bryan suggest to go out to eat,around 3pm
xD good! (●^∪^●) Bryan bring us to OUG to eat,
a nice ramen,but I already full lar 〔-ω・`*〕
when we go back,already overlunch xD
thx for GaiChoi because she help us to change status =P
then stay there a while,keep take pictures.
very very happy,can bring our bag and hp go inside,
no checking =P so we can take picha^^


The driver.
The XiuJieSsss
The food.


In the office.
Can you see me with the headset? :] Our WorkPlace
5pm mummy come to fetch me,
lazy to ride KTM today.
go Tesco with mummy,walk walk :D
and also find my potato dear there.
My muimui very happy today^^Many pictures of her~


Veli veli cute.
and also my darling mummy.
Hv some drinks...





No comments:

Post a Comment