♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, December 7, 2009

♥07.12♥ HappyBday To HuaiQin =)


♥07.12♥ HappyBday To HuaiQin =)

Sakae Sushi
3LengLuiS.

●Work 10am-6pm ●Lunch 2pm

Tis week my working time same with ChoyTeng(^ω^)
Today feel very tired and not feeling well,
(๑→ܫ←)Hate tat feel..make me wanna scold people.
Quite many calls today,the call keep coming in,
can't rest(・ω・)Many call waiting.

Qin fonggong at 4pm,
but she have to wait for ChoyTeng and me until 6pm.
Then we go to Sakae Sushi @ KLCC
eat there,as a celebration for Qin's birthday
With our new friend,Nic.
Tis is my first time to Sakae Sushi,
not much special..same like Sushi king.
Promised to bring mummy and SernB there soon,
for the Sushi Buffet (〃^∇^)
and the place is very small (─.─ )


ChoyTeng + YiVon + HuaiQin I love ChoyTeng
and also HuaiQing.
YiVon here.
Nic's stupid head. Mr Nic,A very experienced CallCentre Uncle.
Some pictures of the sushi.
Today go home quite early,
tomorrow still have to work.
Go back Tasik Selatan by LRT,
=D thx for sweetie ChoyTeng to fetch me back

LRT Station @ Masjid Jamek =)


1 comment:

  1. thx babe..^^

    appreciate it very much..^^

    muaxx..^^

    ReplyDelete