♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥16.12♥ Sushi King again (●^∪^●) 

♥16.12♥ Sushi King again (●^∪^●) 

ChoyTeng and Yivon
HuaiQing and Yivon Yivon
Sushi =D
ChoyTeng's bean =P
Eat by Yivon,ChoyTeng and HuaiQing~
XD My local keY.
●Work 9am-5pm ●Lunch 1pm
Today we bought breakfast at KTM Station,
then go to office eat,recently like to eat yogurt =)
Today I very panai,din sleep in office,
ChoyTeng sleep like a pig,sleep dou so kuazheung @@''
Our Lunch in SushiKing today (^^)
nice~! ChoyTeng have to eat vegetarian today,
she only eat tat cucumber and inari(taufu) sushi xD
next week schedule come out dy,My time is 12pm-8pm
Luckily Nic change with me (〃^∇^)
after lunch hv not much calls,but I hv to clear task.
5pm Fonggong,mummy fetch me,
eat with mummy,then go home,raining again..
And I sleep again..9pm+ only wake up and eat.
I found tat 1biji of my hamster died ((*/Д\)

1 comment:

  1. so so so lub to eat egg mayo...

    so so so nice...^^

    dun sad for the one little mice ya babe..

    muz be glad that u still hv others..^^

    ReplyDelete