♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, December 25, 2009

♥25.12♥ Merry Christmas 2009 (。◕∀◕。)

♥25.12♥ Merry Christmas 2009 (。◕∀◕。)
It's Christmas today~!
but I still have to work =) It's happy to work today,haha xD
I late 20minutes to work,lucikly I still hv Qin :P
whole morning sleep until very very sweet xD
not much calls,because today is holiday!
1 customer tell me tat I'm the present to he by the Santa
:D damn happy when I heard tat.He really sik for.

6pm go home,
my home hv no ppl~
bath bath and eat porridge cook by mummy.
Then went out =) meeting my lovely fren and play lovely game.
xD we really have fun tonite.
We keep laughing because of MCH~
They really give me a memorable Christmas (^^)

The proof of MCH ~
Kuan,Cheong and Calvin already out of control..
Carmen and Liang~
Can you see AhLiang already take out his ''money box''
I look so aunty -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment