♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, July 3, 2009

♥03.07♥ 4MonthS (●・v・)ε・●)

♥03.07♥ 4MonthS (●・v・)ε・●)




I promised my dear,tat I will find he today,
Accompany he to eat lunch..
but...I sleep till very very late.. (*´・З・`)
very very sorry er...

Stay home..
watch drama + online...

Evening...
Headed to dear's house..
without inform he~ Heehee (。◕∀◕。)
but he din surprise -.- He said he already guess dou jor

Sit there,watching my dear pack his thing..
He keep talkin with himself..
say wan2 bring tis bring tat.. ⊙﹏⊙∥∣°  
I keep ka-ka-jiao-jiao =P


Then go to Nelly mamak stall with dear..
Drinks and chat with dear♥
then dear's friend reach,
I only go home..

Watch transformer with mummy =)
keep doin cross stich >ω< will chase ger..
and then watch 岁月风云~ watch dou 38 only...


( 。-_-。)Dear went to johor tonite..
and will come bac on 2molo nitez..
♥Miss You




No comments:

Post a Comment