♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, July 4, 2009

♥04.07♥ GaiGai with MummY (。◕∀◕。)

♥04.07♥ GaiGai with MummY (。◕∀◕。)

Wake up 2pm sumthing..
after prepare,go out with mummy =)
muimui..popo..and shuensern~

Go to hav our brunch first,
in sri petaling,
shop around in Guardian ( ^∇^) Sales wor

Then went to our new house.
wan2 take something back..
and go see see.
Not really like my room in my new house.
(´I `*) very small lor the room..
Where enuf...I have many many thing geh wo..

ღFar Far Away..ღ
ღReached~ღ
ღMe^^ღ
ღMy muimui found a toySღ
ღand my bro found this..ღ
ღI found this..hahahaha XD Talent leh..ღ
ღMr Leongღ
ღ~Yivon..ReiVern~ღ
ღMy muimui very know how to enjoy~ღ

aftertat we went to TimeSquare..
shop at there,and shuensern wan2 get bac his new simcard.
we feel thirsty..go drink something..



ღMy muimui very excited when she saw tis..ღ

ღMe and my mummYღ
ღMy muimuiღ
ღCoCa-CoLa..ღ
ღGo inside the handphone already..ღ
ღMy Tong-Sui..ღ

Then I go to find Carmen,
we go to choose CheongCheong bday present~
really make us headache ∪︿∪ going to mad..
so finally we give up~we bought........


ღLengLui ar..ღ

after bought CheongCheong's present,
go to meet my mummy,at SaSa.
yeah ^皿^vSaSa having sales too~!


ღSkinlite 20%ღ

I saw 2 watches.
Quite nice geh lor..
I curi-curi take jor picture~ heehee^^


ღLeng hor..ღ

Damn hungry..
go bek sinmei..eat mum mum~
I miss tat Butter Chicken (奶油鸡丁) XD


ღYummy Dishes~ღ
Then only go back home~

♥Yoohoo~dear come bac jor la..
but..2molo he cannot accompany me to CheongCheong bday celebration..
and I cannot accompany he to his fren bday celebration..
Yor...why the time crash geh ╯︿╰ Gik-sei-ngor..





No comments:

Post a Comment