♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, July 12, 2009

♥12.07♥ Ice Age 3 ☆´∀`☆

♥12.07♥ Ice Age 3 ☆´∀`☆

Dear have meeting today..
I wake up..then watch [仁心解码] with mummy (^^)
so ganzheung lor..very nice..
4pm++ we go out to find something eat..
nothing to eat ´ε` we eat chicken rice...
(Yesterday I also eat chicken rice...)


My muimui & Mummy (^^)
My muimui & Me (^^)
My muimui (^^)
(^^) My bro..
(^^) Mine,always ChickenWing~
(^^) Mummy geh..Duck rice~
Then go home..saw my dear..
practising his 9节鞭 again.. 。´・_●・`。

afterthat accompany my dear go home bath first..
then we go Leisure mall..
(・v-●) dear said wan2 watch Ice Age 3
Feel wan2 drink cold thing or eat ice-cream,
then we bought ice-blended drinks..
afterthat...we feel sooooo cold ○´3`○

Kaya Balls (^^)
(^^) Yogurt -Grape *mine~
(^^) Yogurt -Peach *dear geh

7.30pm watch movie..
I wan2 mentioned her,GSC geh chicken meat ball delicious.
Tis movie nice ar..Cute (^^)
(^皿^) many parts make me laugh out loud...

Yea..Watson having sales now~

♥Sweet Sweet Time(^^) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment