♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

♥01.07♥ Dear holiday todaY ^∀^

♥01.07♥ Dear holiday todaY ^∀^

My dear on leave today,
because he wan2 go airport to fetch his cousin..
I din go with dear =(
2day wake up 2pm something~
Then dear come fetch me..
ask dear take me to the pos office..
I bought pos express envelope,
but can't collect back my parcel (u_u)

Then eat with dear~
We eat in Pizza hut...
◑︿◐ not really nice lor..  


After tat,dear went to tesco..
dear dye and cut his hair~
very cold lor... =.=''
But tesco got pos office geh wo..
I send some parcel \(^o^)/ yeah~


*He said he look like harry potter geh master =.='' *
While waiting for dear..
keep reading e-pop magazine~
Read those ghost story..
and love story.. -.- dunno why all separate geh..
and then I found a website in e-pop~
Yeah.. (。◕∀◕。) www.foodjalan.com
I think it's a nice website,
can go see see.
*Bought tis while waiting for dear..*
wah..the butter smell so niceeee~~
Spend a lot of time there..
after tat..dear went home,
take his thing...
then went to yulek,
dear have wushu training,
I accompany he =)
They are discussing about their trip..
dear wan2 go to johor tis friday T_T
wushu performance..

after tat,
bought some food and go home.
dabao red-bean dessert for my darling mummY~
and cha-seow pao for my muimui ^^


Yeah^皿^My parcel reciv today..
sooooo many mask ^^ [心机美人]
for sale =)




No comments:

Post a Comment