♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

♥14.07♥ KFC..fat...○( ̄﹏ ̄)○

♥14.07♥ KFC..fat...○( ̄﹏ ̄)○

Rush to BusinessLaw class today..
after print the assignment in CityWrite..
Then the lecturer din come -.-
╯﹏╰ but there is something wrong in my assignment..
need to do correction again..
Damn angry and hate Business Law..ˋ▂ˊ

After Business Statistic class..
ask mummy to fetch me..
I am soooooooooooooo hungry ≧ω≦
we find place to eat..spend many times..
then go KFC -.-

(^^) While waiting for mummy (^^) Me
(^^) Mine
(^^) Mummy
(^^) Mummy geh

(^^) ShuenSern
(^^)Take many tissue..hehe

Afterthat go back office again..
watch movie in office..
╯△╰ nothing to do..

Supper before go home..
in Mamak..
I feel very wan2 eat TomYam lor [>/<]

(^^)2LengLui (^^)ShuenSern
(^^) My TomYam er~
(^^) Mummy geh~
(^^) ShuenSern geh~
(^^) All related to Limau...
(^^)Keropok..
(^^)Add more..

No comments:

Post a Comment