♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, July 18, 2009

♥18.07♥ Ice SkatinG (〃^∇^)

♥18.07♥ Ice SkatinG (〃^∇^)

Sleep sooooo early ytd..11pm++
so today 5am wake up dy ╯0╰
Then sleep again..12pm only wake up..
≧△≦ sleep to much jor lor...
Then gaodim jor..go eat with mummy =)


(^^) My muimui hou sek me gah.. (^^) My mummY
(^^) Look..my muimui geh photoshooting skill
(^^) Tis pic take by my muimui

Then dear come to find me~
We go Sunway
(●^∪^●) dear say wan2 bring me ice skating
Before tat~we eat in Nando's first..
p/s:I forget 2 take tat little flag (*/Д\) 


(^^) My dear
(^^) LengLui ar~
(^^) Forget take tis flag ar yor!!!! (^^) Sparkling apple~nice!

Then go Ice skating lurh~! (^皿^)
Buy ticket sin..& stockin & gloves
choose a locker ..
take shoe...
Last time I went for ice skating is when I 12yrs old -.-
+﹏+ now..I stand also cannot stand..
hold my dear soooo tight..my hand very tired (@.@)
now only I know my dear ice skating hou geng geh =.=
I stand also can't stand
⊙ω⊙ but he keep skate here skate there lc me
(^-^) fun lar~ finally I can stand properly and walk around liao..


(^^) My dream scene....
(^^) My dear help me wear shoe~
(^^) Actually tis gloves not nice...
No.5 and No.10.... (^^)
(^^) Forever Love~

Dear buy ice-cream for me er
GreenTea mocha~ (^^)

GtG lor.bye bye SunwaY~ (^^)
(^^) Tis buiscuit nice lor~!
My muimui favourite..
(^^) Himalaya...S&J

Then go to Midah pasar malam~
Walk walk..
buy food =)
eat LokLok ^^


(^^) Gaozi..
(^^) Sushi..

Then go home rest~
dear play game -.-
he am am buy geh..
2am..eat supper with dear (^-^)


(^^) Look my dear sleepy face.. (^^) Dear geh..
(^^) Mine~
(^^) Drinks~
♥Love you soooooo much♥

No comments:

Post a Comment