♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

♥22.07♥ Shopping Pig ^^

♥22.07♥ Shopping Pig ^^

I am damn happy now
(〃^∇^) my wallet old dy..
but can't find a nice geh..
then today..give me find dou..hehe
1 nice geh..and I very like geh.. (^-^)

(^^) Tis wan....
(^^) and tis wan..
(^^) I choose tis wan.
Wan2 buy tis wallet,
hehe..and tis mirror together.
nice match (^ω^)
 

(^^) I like the lace.


Beside that...
buy some cute and special lamp~
show here (oゝω・o)
1 for me,1 for my mummy,
1 for SernB,1 for my dear.
buy 4 ^皿^V


(^^) Turtle lamp.
(^^) the light got star geh!

(^^) Tis lamp different..
(^^) the light got starsign geh!


Then~
buy 3bags and 1shoe..
hehe ●^皿^●

(^^) I very like tis wan ar!!!
(under deliver)


Buy some stuff =)
to prepare..
when I received all these..
then I will go to find the hamster..
hehe..see which hamster so lucky ^^

(^^) Buy tis for my hamster
(Under deliver) (^^) Hamster bathroom
(^^) Hamster cool plate (^^) for hamster teeth
(^^) hamster exercise ball
(^^) hamster bath soap

(^^) hamster snacks


Still have others thing..
under deliver geh..
cannot show out sin..hehe ^皿^v

No comments:

Post a Comment