♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

♥28.07♥ A day with many meal

♥28.07♥ A day with many meal

Today go school..
Qin teach me Business Stat in library..
UCSI doin renovation -.-

Then go photocopy shop with LiLi..
go hostel too..to return jacket..

Then went to Samosa with LiLi..
eat mum mum lor =D


(^^) LiLi and me

(^^) Lili recomended beef mee.. (^^) Mine.claypot ginger chicken rice (^^) Orange punch
no place to go..
so follow LiLi go home..
tired @.@ asleep there.. ZzzZzz
6pm++ wake up..
mummy come to fetch me..

muimui lao-gai wan2 go eat KFC..
so we all accompany her to eat =.=
I bought Tong Kei egg tart..nice^^

(^^) SernB and me (^^) See tis sor mui... (^^) Tongkei egg tartThen go home eat rice..
popo cook lin-ao soup today~

(^^) Lin-ao soup



No comments:

Post a Comment