♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, July 11, 2009

♥11.07♥ Rest SaturdaY (●>∀<●)

♥11.07♥ Rest SaturdaY (●>∀<●)

Today dear come to find me..
but I need to stick with my pc today..
Coz I need to pay the stuff I ordered.
so dear hv to dabao food for me (*ゝ∀・*)
♥ HangFuk ~


My dear dabao for me (^^)


Dear wait for me..wait dou asleep dy..
he is so tired..
because he wake up early 2day,
for practising wushu..

After I wake he up..
he is still complaining very tired..
(。>u<。) Ok lor.. give dear go home rest..

before that,we go to dabao some food first =)
+﹏+ Omg..my dear said that he wan to eat McD AGAIN
Ok...fine...
Luckily my dear said he eat McD..
He will buy others thing for me to eat..
♥Very lam to see my dear go here go there buy food for me~

Waiting my dear dabao for me =) I put on my leg..but 1cup bocor dy -.-
My dear geh meal..
TauFu Far =)
I think tis is better than fast food..

Then we eat together in dear's home (○・v・)
eat dou sooooo full..
then let dear rest lor..
9sumthing we go out to dabao food again..
hehe (^^) then watch movie with dear
we watch [BarnYard]
very cute lor..and funny =D


1am++ dear only fetch me go home
We tot to buy some drinks in 7-11
but finally we eat cup noodles in 7-11
Haha (*^皿^*) 1st trial yeh~





♥Muacksss..Love You♥

No comments:

Post a Comment