♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, July 23, 2009

♥23.07♥ MalaysianStudies Midterm

♥23.07♥ MalaysianStudies Midterm

My mummy wake up at 8am in the morning..
then see me not yet sleep..
kick me go sleep..so I hap har...
12pm only wake up..
get prepare..then accompany mummy go eat.
Then only go UCSI,MalaysianStudies Midterm!

very very glad the exam is in 4th floor.
not in examination hall.
but very very sad the essay only 10%
my essay should cost 30% lar at least...
3pages++ wo!!!
(●´∀`)ノ but tis time exam very happy..hahahha

finished exam,
chat and discuss with ChoyTeng,
about the exam.
final is around the corner... (ノ´Д`)ノ

Then mummy come fetch me~
we go to fetch SernB,then go to carrefour.
actually I wan2 go to the pos office.
send masks for shirley and others customer.
afterthat,eat with mummy and SernB
.

(^^) The pig behind...

(^^) SernB

(^^) Mummy geh... (^^) Mine

then shop around~
buy snacks for my muimui.
SernB and mummy bought clothes.
we also spend many time,to choose crystal.
bought many stuffs wo.... o゚∀゚o


(^^) I hv2 buy tis book for my dear..
(^^) I pui mummy try only =P
(^^) Haha...capture and scare my dear..
ask him to wear.. XD
(^^) RM0?
(^^) He play only..
(^^) Tis crystal is so special..
(^^) Rainbow stone..nice lor!
(^^) Choosed theese..
(^^) Mummy bought tis wan..

9pm ++..tired lor..
have to go home lor.
before go home,eat mum mum sin..
∩▂∩ I eat TomYam again..hehehe

(^^) Mummy geh..
(^^) Mine
(^^) SernB geh..



No comments:

Post a Comment