♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

♥21.07♥ See Baby lor ∩︿∩

♥21.07♥ See Baby lor ∩︿∩

Today morning,
^皿^v I eat dim sum with mummy~
today weather like wan2 rain oh...

(^^) LengLui

(^^) DimSum-ssss
eat baobao,then only go to school...
Business Law presentation today..
actually tis is the 1st time I present
●´∀`● but actually is ok lar..
just read the slide,2 very short slide..

Then can go home liao..
(─__─) raining...but UCSI close some place..
Jasmine aunty & mummy come to fetch me..
then headed to Ampang~Go find Pauline aunty
eat in Taiwan noodles house,below Pauline's office


(^^) Langsung not nice~

(^^) Hou hou sik lor !!

afterthat,visit har Pauline aunty geh office.
tis is the 1st time I visit TengWei geh office~
Okok lor..I like the floor....



Then only headed to Pauline aunty's house...
see baby (*ゝ∀・*) my mummy really very like baby..
but the baby really very very small oh...

(^^) Mummy and Jasmine
(^^) Got mirror wo!!!
(^^) Bb
(^^) 3 silai...
(^^) My mummy
(^^) Very very small hand
(^^) Got corn eat
(^^) Bb name is PeiShan

Then go back office..
SernB is waiting for us in office..
while waiting for mummy to do her job,
SernB and me watch [痞子英雄]~
afterthat we go EndahParade (^∀^)
 

(^^) Eat in Ayamas~
(^^) SheunSern
Then shop around~
(^^) Try tis...


No comments:

Post a Comment