♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 2, 2009

♥02.08♥ 3rd Day Work ^▽^

♥02.08♥ 3rd(last) Day Work ^▽^

Today I hv a driver..send me work..hehe xD
dear reach my home around 8am..
almost 8.30am I only gaodim..
still need to make up on the car -.-

Pretty morning =)
We go Connaught eat dim sum
\(^o^)/ yahoo..1st time dimsum with dear
My dear ordered so many..very full ar =.="
Wa..weird lor..
morning also got many black ghost walk here walk there geh wo..
I tot there woulnd't wake up so early?


(^^) Sweet Morning


Then dear send me work..
I reach so early..so shop around in KLCC..
then only I know many ppls buy food in the hypermarket..
Microsoft..Canon..Lumix..P1..they all buy food in there..
we already do 2days water fish ⊙﹏⊙
then ChienNi and YikYsin reached,
we buy some bread in tat hypermarket..

(●^∪^●) Start work..
today we very semangat.last day jor.
happy and excited.. and very high..Haha..
Time pass soooo fast..
2day 1st break..I not hungry at all...
Then 2nd break,
break with YikYsin and ChienNi..
and 1new fren : Evon. =D


(^^) Today meals
(^^) Evon and Yivon
(^^) Keep take pic in toilet XD
(^^) Show you ChienNi tie her hair =P
(^^) Finally get the pass to LC those guard

Today is last day..really many ppls..
but I din sell any GPS =(
just keep giving flyers..
because boss say must give out all the flyers..
ChienNi and me walk from Hall2 to Hall1..
then to Hall5..walk around..give flyer..haha xD
I take 1balloon..tot wan2 give my muimui..
dunno who stole it (〃ノωノ)
Last day ler wo..
we keep taking pics ^^


(^^) Boss..
(^^) Dealer : Tom gor..
(^^) Katherina's bf
(^^) Lenglui,booth 243 ^^
(^^) Elaine with me~ (^^) Tan-pok (^^) Me with the top-sales :Fanny
(^^) I caught ChienNi tan-pok!

Around 1hour b4 the PC Fair end.
we all high jor.. o(*≧ω≦*)o
because the flyer not yet finish giving out..
so we 1ppl give 4++ pcs..
and 4girls giving same flyer in 1place.
haha =D
with the Kingsoft and Toshiba booth also..
all the customers felt scary to pass by ^皿^v
Beside tat~I bought a mic..hehe..
curi-curi go buy.. ^^V


After works..we all rush to go..
let the boss keep those thing himself..
he is so cham..give us bully XD
dear is waiting me \(^o^)/ weeee~
after fetch me..dear go his customer house sin..
I wait him..he collect cheque..
Then go to Yulek..
eat with dear's gupo..cousin..and dear's bro..
then dear's daddy also got come..
wa..very delicious la..eat crab.. (。☉౪ ⊙。) 



ヽ(○´∀)乂(∀`●)PC Girl job end ^^ Happy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment