♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, August 14, 2009

♥14.08♥ =) Happy with You

♥14.08♥ =) Happy with You

Today sleep dou enuf only wake up..
hehe xD eat first,afterthat go Qin's house..
Today hv me,Qin,Lili and ChoyTeng =)

Study Business Law for Monday final..

Really very not understand BusinessLaw
and feel like the % can pass very low =(

LiLi and me =) ChoyTeng and Qin TuanRumah : Qin


Then around 7pm,
dear come to fetch me..
today dinner in dear house =)
walk pasar malam but all almost close jor ( ̄Q ̄)


dear bought me earing...cute lor^^
I also bought earing for my darling mummy =)
but I choose earing until 4get time..
bought 11.45pm ticket,
(⊙o⊙)but I'm still in pasar malam at 11.50pm
Then watch On His Majesty's Secret Service
really is a funny movie..like tis also can @_@







No comments:

Post a Comment