♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, August 15, 2009

♥15.08♥[1] SushiKing with Dear (●・v・)ε・●)

♥15.08♥[1] SushiKing with Dear (●・v・)ε・●)

Today I sleep until 1pm++
late jor..too tired @.@
whole night dreaming..no rest dou..
dear reached my house..but can't call me..
hv to wait..yamkung..

Then dear and me go to LeisureMall..
eat Sushi King (^-^)
Saw Qin and Wayne wo..haha XD
but they din see me..wahaha..I called Qin and kajiao her..
ordered too many food..damn full =.=
Then raining very heavy wo..

(^^) Sushi King

(^^) My dear
(^^) Me~ (^^) MrLam (^^) QiN
(^^) Green Tea
(^^) Very full lar.. (^^) SushiSss
Aftertat dear send me to Qin's house..
study with Qin and LiLi...
study Business Law @_@ really hate tis subject
very mafan..many section to memorize..
Exam on Monday..aftertat can 做神仙~

No comments:

Post a Comment