♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, August 22, 2009

♥22.08♥ Day with my DeaR (○^з)(ε^○)

♥22.08♥ Day with my DeaR (○^з)(ε^○)

Wake up quite late..
dear come to find me after he cut his hair.
so I can sleep more time XD hehe
dear bought me Famous Amos cookies ´^(00)^`
 



after fetch me,dear go find his cousin,Ka Hei.
plan to eat together.
(。◕∀◕。) Ka Hei got girl friend jor ar~
no more single,haha xD
so we go eat Hakka Mee in Pandan Indah,
my dear favourite~
but I din capture any pic. =(

Then we headed to Leisure mall,
KaHei and my dear go buy ticket,for movie 2nite.
then I quickly quickly 3838 with KaHei girlfriend =P

Afterthat,we go to Cheras Badminton hall,
watch 2009 Wushu Competition opening~
many ppls oh..
hv some performance to watch..not bad =D
But sit dou very tired...








once the opening end,
we go to find thing eat..
oooo..very hungry (*≧ω’) 
eat in Yulek..Yummy~








Then we go to Leisure mall.
bought 11pm tickets,watching G.I. Joe.
why said that tis movie better than Transformer leh?
don understand..yala..not bad la..
but here BooM there BooM..
watch dou I eye flower..
dunno tis die or tat die @_@


No comments:

Post a Comment