♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 30, 2009

♥30.08♥ HamsteR

♥30.08♥ HamsteR

Wake up around 11am..then get myself prepare..
but dear need to wait me when he reach my home =P

Then dear bring me to...dunno wat is the place name..
I think around Cheras or Peel Road..
I said wan2 do survey..
but dear bring me to [宠物多多] again..
actually is da same -.-
We saw 1dog..very funny..
I keep kajiao it and make it knock the glace..
then tat dog keep biting it's leg..
dear said the dog 精神分裂 ady..
then play Sugar Glider..
also very funny geh..jump here jump there..

(^^) The dog of 精神分裂

We go eat first..
before we buy the hamster..

Choose here choose there..
finally choose [Winter xx] -> forgot the name..
I bought 2..1boyboy..1girlgirl..
I choose the most fat wan..its a boy..
then choose 1girl..
and I choose the lazy type wan..
so they can't run very fast..(^ω^)

(^^) Catching them out
(^^) Choose tis wan 1st.
shop around..
then only headed to my house..
to take the cage,and other stuff..

(^^) While waiting 4 mummy comebac

then go to dear's house,
to settle down these 2hamsterS..

(^^) 1st..let them bath..
(^^) Dear put their food
(^^) Dear put the wood-HONG(^^) Put them inside(^^) Tis is the most fat wan..
like a meat ball..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then my dear stick with the computer already.
I wan2 shout here : I hate 剑侠世界 GaoGao!!!! (dunno got writewrong mou)
(#‵︿′#) gik sei ngor!!hope to destroy my dear geh computer..

Around 8pm go to eat mum mum.
●^∀^● HAPPY! Eat dou satay jor lar!
I hou sheung eat since I recover..
delicious~ Got Hang-fuk geh feel..

(^^) SataY ar!!!!
(^^) Chicken Wings~(^^) Mine(^^) Dear
(^^) Laughing Gor
Go to Leisure to buy ticket.
Laughing Gor 11.45pm
then shop around..
went home to rest a while,
then only go watch movie..
not bad lar..but I really hate the ending.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usTat Karen died..then her bro die on her..
I sheung cry lor..hou cham er..(っω\●)
Then all die -.-

Enjoy The time with my dear,swEEt (○^з)(ε^○)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



But...feel like eat many thingsSs recently...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No comments:

Post a Comment