♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, August 31, 2009

♥31.08♥ NationaL DaY

♥31.08♥ NationaL DaY

Yeah..31.08..Holiday!Dear can accompany me~
dear bring ToiToi & FarFar to my house..
because ToiToi & FarFar stay in dear's house ytd..

(^^) ToiToi asleep already.

Then dear and me go find eat,
dear wanna eat PanMee..but din open..
then we go to Pandan Indah to eat..
Really dunno where to eat.


(^^) Mr & Mrs Lam
(^^) Dear geh,har-min(^^) Mine,har-mihun..(^^) Eat Ice (^^) My dear cannot tahan hot ady..(^^) Sweet than ice-kacang =P(^^) Dear geh,ABC(^^) Mine,文头雪
Wat I hv to pay for eat ice is..
I accompany dear go dagei

He is a BIG GAN CHAN!!!
We go Aladdin -.-
He dagei with friend,then I online lor..
when we wanna leave,saw CheongCheong & Calvin,
go kajiao them xD.

Then go home rest.
Dear and me go and buy those Malay Chicken.
dunno wat name.
Ok ar..quite delicious ar..

(^^) Buy mum mum
(^^) She prepare so many chicken for sell..(^^) Air tebuHaih..sleep too much with dear -.-
Nitez,go home...
eat many thing..
become feipor..


(^^)Cut-Mooncake Ceremony
by my 2honey girl
(^^) She is waiting ady(^^) I ♥ Mooncake(^^) and some cakes..







No comments:

Post a Comment