♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, August 24, 2009

♥24.08♥ (^皿^)σ<Successfully dye my hair

♥24.08♥ (^皿^)σ<Successfully dye my hair

(つ∀`*) Wahaha..Mr. ShuenSern hv no holiday..
coz his UPSR around the corner.
he hv to go to school..
so~we go to fetch him today...1pm..
Then we go ChanSowLin(din spell wrong bah..)
eat fish head...very famous gah..
actually not really like fish head..
but I very hungry jor.. <( ̄oo, ̄)/

(^^) ChanSowLin fish head
(^^) Half pcs of my face
(^^)Arts...
(^^) My muimui
(^^)ShuenSern
(^^) Fish A
(^^) Fish B
(^^) Vege
(^^) Taufu

Aftertat,let my darling mummy go to work..
then I dye my hair..luckily not ugly ^皿^v
(^皿^)σ<Successfully dye my hair jor lu..
Then fetch mummy fong gong~
shop around while waiting for SernB finish his tuition (´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment