♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

♥19.08♥ Connaught PasarMalam

♥19.08♥ Connaught PasarMalam (●^∪^●)

Date with Ms. YikYsin I will singK with them,11am
but I wake up sharp at 11am ((*/Д\) 
.....so cancel lor

Then go to leisure mall,
help my dear buy present for his boss~
and then wait YikYsin find me.
(●^∪^●) yea..make a rubberstamp for ggcollection

Minghuei go paktor..
then YikYsin accompany me go do facial..
wahahaha *´゚∀゚`* Its time to relax,
after the final~ Shoulder massage..hehe
Ms. YikYsin hou geng..wait for me for 2hrs -.-
ask she to do with me she also donwan







Then we go Connaught.
(^皿^)σ<Pasar malam!
eat sai-mai-lou with YikYsin,
then accompany her eat 'smelly taufu'..
enuf fren le bah..
aftertat Carmen come join us.
then my dear come find me (・∀・●)
ˋ0ˊshopping yar!!!buy yar buy yar!!!
hehehe..bought many thing..
Dear bought fried sotong for me er^^










Then yamcha with CheongCheong,LiangLiang,
Carmen them,in Taizi =D
then only go home~


No comments:

Post a Comment