♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

♥25.08♥*ヾ(●^∀^●)ノシ Gai Gai daY

♥25.08♥*ヾ(●^∀^●)ノシ Gai Gai daY

Book-ed neway K-Room today,12pm.
delay delay..around 12.50pm only reach..
I called 2times to postpone the time..
1st time postpone to 12.30pm
2nd time postpone 30minutes ○( ̄﹏ ̄)○


Anyway..(^皿^)σ<Happy Time!
we enjoy SingK..our time is 1pm-3pm..
2pm ChoyTeng and me rush to buy cake,
then 2.30pm they take the cake in..
LiLi super suprise.. (●^∀^)wahahaha
Then make wish..blow candle..cut cake..
Then continue singK xD

(^^) Bday Cake for LiLi

3pm++ Qin join us.we go to Sg Wang,
(*^▽^)ノbecause we MUST take sticker photo today!
but we shop in Time Square first..
1st: METROJAYA.
Lili wanna buy cosmetic thing..
and I'm also lookin for something~
2nd: ETUDE HOUSE
We really spend a lot a lot of time here...
and I spend money (人´3`*)
Very like tis shop..pink pink ar..

(^^) Etude House
(^^) Bring them home dy..

Then only we headed to Sg Wang..
oh..((*/Д\) long time no see Sg wang..
the parkson dissapear..
Found 1 EtudeHouse,new open geh wo..
go inside to buy tat lotion..
TimeSquare EtudeHouse out of stock jor.. =P
Then only go take sticker picture (0’∀^0) 

(^^) 博命take photo!

We take tis machine first..
then very dissapointed..
not very nice(,,゚Д゚)the color quite dark..
then we decide to take again..
choose another machine...
Yeah..tis wan nicer (^∀^)

(^^) 1st trial..dissapointed..
(^^) Tis wan better =)

Actually no time for us to shopping..
around 9pm jor..
((*/Д\) we are damn hungry!!!!
We go back to TimeSquare..
very very regret to wear my new shoe..
kesian my leg (≧ω≦) 
We hv our dinner in 皇廷(correct bah?)
(^▽^)╭follow our plan,we eat crab!!!
No ppl geh wa...We Bungkus tis place =P
We ordered fried rice,and 2k crab with 2favour..

(^^) No customer geh...
(^^) Wash hand water...
(^^) Ga-Cang...
(^^) Lat-zi crab
(^^) Gam-heung crab
(^^) Fried Rice
(^^) Me+LiLi+LiLinG
(^^) Me+Qin
(^^) VonVon
(^^) LiLi + LiLing
(^^) Qin
(^^) New members: ChoyTeng

Then mummy come to TimeSquare to fetch me..
accompany mummy and jiujiu eat supper..
in dunno where..I think is Pudu..
jiujiu said tat tis Fish Ball noodles very famous and nice.
But I already damn damn full..
so I can't try..I can only see..
My cincau also I cannot finish..
full dou........ (⊙.⊙)

(^^) Tis Stall lor~
(^^) Fish Ball noodles..
(^^) Fish Ball们~
(^^) Red Bean
(^^) Cincau ais..

 (〃^∇^) Happy DaYs,Fat DaYs..

No comments:

Post a Comment