♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

♥26.08♥ (つ^ω^(^ω^)~LOVE.: 七夕情人节~♥

♥26.08♥ (つ^ω^(^ω^)~LOVE.: 七夕情人节~♥
(○^з)(ε^○) Today is 七夕=情人节
♥SweeT SweeT♥

Reach HSBC building before 12.30pm..
thx for my darling mummy to fetch me there(*´∀`)
Then dear come to find me,
we go to Pizza Hut to hv his lunch,my breakfast..
(─__─) We saw those staff curi makan the salad...Puasa leh...
That garlic bread very very hard..
dear can't bite...( ̄Q ̄)then dear complain,
the waiter give us another wan...

(^^) Sweet Sweet Love~♥
(^^) My dear,lookin at my sticker photo
(^^) LengLui dou...
(^^) Eat?
(^^) Pizza A
(^^) Spaghetti
(^^) Stone Garlic Bread
(^^) Pizza B
Capture by me..(no flash)
(^^) Capture by dear..(wif flash)--which wan nicer?
(^^) Mushroom Soup
(^^) Drinks..

Then accompany dear go back his office..
stay in his office a while..
then I go TimeSquare..
ytd just come here ε( ̄□ ̄)3 wat to do..
Then go back to dear office again around 4pm..
still got time..shop around in The Weld..
Then wait for my dear fong gong..

(^^) Can see me?

Then go home 2gether(*^皿^*) 
( ´3`*) rain sooooooo heavily..make me so sleepy
NitezZzz,supper with dear..
feel cold today..so wan2 eat some spicy thing..
Eat my favourite tomyam!(●^∀^) Delicious!!!

(^^) Love tis TomYam!
(^^) Zoom In
(^^) Mine..chicken winG
(^^) Dear:Drumstick
(^^) Dear said not enuf..so he add tis...
....and tis...

No comments:

Post a Comment