♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, August 23, 2009

♥23.08♥ MummY :ThaiFood (′▽`)╭Dear:BBQ

♥23.08♥ MummY :ThaiFood (′▽`)╭Dear:BBQ

Sunday..Lazy Day..wake up late today..
Then hungry jor..
but dunno wat to eat..
╮(╯_╰)╭because too late,not much choice
Finally we decide to eat Thai Food..hehe (‵▽′)
Oklar..not bad and not very special..

(^^) The Restaurant
(^^) All my honey(^^)Dishes


(^^) Drinks


Eat dou full full..
then we go to Econsave to grab something..
(ゝ∀・)I bought fresh milk and yogurt drinks!
Promised mummy to play 煮饭仔 with her,
I plan to cook spaghetti~
then my mummy cook some chop..
wahahaha (●^∀^)b⌒☆ think also saliva come out

(^^) The Swimming Pool

Then dear is waiting for me already..
he watch tat wushu competition today~
Dear fetched me,
then we headed to Puchong.
dear's friend bday BBQ..
excited to hear BBQ..mean got thing eat ( *≧∇≦)
Tat place quite nice lor!
I'm not sure it is a condo or apartment..
but the environment look nice,
especially the swimming pool..
ˋ︿ˊbut got mosquito bite my leg when I'm eating

(^^) Jam dou...
(^^) Dear
(^^) Me..langsung tak nampak -.-

On the way dear fetch me back,
traffic very jam in MRR2..
jam dou...my dear very sienzzzz
because hv accident there..
⊙﹏⊙crash until can't see wat car is tat..



No comments:

Post a Comment