♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, May 3, 2012

♥03.05♥ Consult doc finally....... :(

♥03.05♥ Consult doc finally....... :(

Wake up early early today, Breakfast with MoM ❤
Love my mummy so so much. The most cute Mummy in the world 。◕‿◕。
She wanna try something now and drink coffee,so we went to [ InHouse Cafe]
Owh the Sri Petaling branch is soooooo laoya! Their service so slow!!! =_=

Me and my mummy~
See! my mum's head grow yellow flowers!!
Our breakfast :)
 


Then send my mummy back to office,
and I need to consult doctor.. Whole night keep cough.. I can't tahan!!
Very sien de :(( need wait alone at clinic..
 ゚ノД`゚゚。Very kelian when no ppl talk and chat with me..
Doc say my throat very swollen..sure la! Already pain 1 week!
He gave me so many medicines! omg.. for airway also got @_@

  Waiting alone in clinic..
Soooooo many medicines!

Went home to rest after fetch my muimui~
(●´∀`)ノ The most happy thing is today my home got ABC Soup! 
Sleep like faint after ate the medicine.. Owh blur blur (〃ノωノ)

Yeay! ABC Soup!!  ♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment