♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 13, 2012

♥13.05♥ Mother's Day celebration [2]

♥13.05♥ Mother's Day celebration [2]

Today is Mother's day, my mummy 大晒 :D
she said she long time no eat the Peel Road 非洲鱼~
so we all accompany her to eat the fish fish. This is my Chilhood memories =3
but at last no open..Haiz..so we simply find a place to settle our lunch.

Boycott My bro. Haha!
Very heavy lunch xD
 

aftertat my bro need to cut hair, I need to do treatment and my mum wash hair.
and then I bought hair loss treatment shampoo :( this is a very sad case..
my hair loss problem is so damn serious. and I really very worry I will bcome botak T_T
≧ω≦ Pray hard. Hope the shampoo really helps.

Steam-ing my head.
Bought treatment shampoo and conditioner.
and also bought anakku baby powder,bath and lotion! I love their smell!!

Then we go home to wait daddy.
(*ノ≧∀)ノ  Mother's day celebration dinner with daddy and his friends.
Love mummy! Muacks muacks! ❤ ❤ 

Without make up :3
  Me and muimui ^^
  Family
   My dad with his friends.
 
Photoshooting. Mummy shy shy~
 
Yummylicious!! :D
 

After the dinner, we go to collect Grandma's dishes.
My grandma cook alot of food this morning and send to us :)
 got my favorite 金瓜发糕 and very nice 糯米饭 ^^
Miss my grandma so much ❤ Happy mother's day to her too.

OiSam food!
 

  Ohya! This is my DIY white fungus TongShui.
very first time and very success! ^^

 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment