♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 12, 2012

♥12.05♥ Mother's Day celebration [1]

♥12.05♥ Mother's Day celebration [1]

Wake up..then go to office to collect my parcel :)
Wanna bring it back and packing tonite hehe!

Then went to Endah parade to buy films,
but end up tomolo only the stock reach -,- 
lucikly I saw Thai fair!!! Wow Tomyam!! ❤❤❤

Thai Fair! 

pass by the florist shop and buy carnation for my darling mummy (*・∀・*) 
then go home to prepare.
Bring my mummy,bro and sis out for dinner today.
Decided to go Garden's cafe @ Viva home. 
easy to find parking and many foods!! :D haha!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY DARLING MUMMY ❤
(^皿^)σ< Appreciate her alot and Love her forever.
Hope my mum always GinGin HongHong and HoiHoiSamSam~

Carnation and present prepared for my mum :)
  Garden lifestyle store and café at ViVa Mall~~
  My spaghetti carbonara!
  Pics Pics!

 
  Mum I love you forever!
 
   Before leave :P
 

Shop around because this is my mummy first visit to Viva Mall lol.
 at last my mum spent money at the Gintell fair. haha!
then we went to InHouse cafe~ Supper! Haha!!

  My muimui wanna eat ice-cream~~
   Me with my supper ^^ french toast and red bean ice ♥

Happy day :)
TVB drama [ 拳王] while packing my stock tonite~








No comments:

Post a Comment