♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

♥30.06♥ [3] SweetTime (●´3)(ε`●)

♥30.06♥ [3] SweetTime (●´3)(ε`●)

ღWhy I din rotate?ღ
Because like tis see is nicer..Wahaha XD

ღChating with kai-gar-por. ღ ღMine..I dunno wat to drink @.@ ღ
ღMr Lam always like those sour drinks...ღ
After singK with mummy,
date with dear..hehehe ^^
we go Tan-cha-wuk yumcha =)
Chat something... ^皿^
I think it's settle already~

Well..
Then go cc with dear..
Ya you all see the correct word..
go cybercafe will mr Lam..
he teach me play games..
I think the game name is....
@.@ Left 4 Dead~
very ganzheung lor..
♥Like the feel..dear keep protect me^^ ♥
The screen there keep showing
[Felix protected Yivon] xD
then dear keep laughing at me..
say only me scream in tat cc -.-

2am++ only go home..
luckily daddy asleep jor =P

No comments:

Post a Comment