♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, April 3, 2010

♥03.04♥ Back To PahanG (*ゝ∀・*)

♥03.04♥ Back To PahanG (*ゝ∀・*)

Dear and me went to Tropicana City Mall today.
Wan2 watch [Clash of Titans] (。◕∀◕。) already purchased tickets online.
reach Tropicana City mall around 3pm something.
hv my Lunch there(^ω^)dear watch me eat only..

Haha..actually it's a refrigerator~

my Prawn Mihun~

Red Bean^^


Shop around^^
saw Mister PoTato..but not dare to take picture..
5:15pm..time to watch movie(*^‧^*)
suddenly feel wan2 eat chocolate,Lucikly GSC got sell (*∩_∩*)

While waiting :)

In da Cinema~



[Clash Of The Titans]


Movie until 7pm something.
(⊙_⊙)Daddy and mummy suddenly said wan2 go back Pahang..
rush back to Cheras,dinner with dear near my house~
then go home prepare =) 9pm,It's time to go back Manchis^^
Got mama geh ♥OiSam soup as supper (*^@^*)

My tomyam fried rice~

Dear's chicken chop~

Rojak ^o^




On the way back to Pahang ^^

My muimui =)

Me and SernB





No comments:

Post a Comment