♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, April 11, 2010

♥11.04♥ PanMin @ PasarMalam (。◕∀◕。)

♥11.04♥ PanMin @ PasarMalam (。◕∀◕。)

OiSam BoY xD

My dry PanMin

Dear ordered soup PanMin


6am sleep and wake up at 4pm(๑→ܫ←)
actually better dy..Improving to adjust back my time..
today panic a bit((*/Д\) because still hv 1day then exam la..
have to study study study..I really hope tat I can memorize well :(
6pm something dear already reach my home..
OMG (⊙o⊙) I still not yet prepare and still wearing pyjamas -.-
55 prepare :) then dear and me went to EconSave.
I bought yogurt to eat (*^皿^*)
aftertat the rain already stop.(●^∪^●)We can go PasarMalam~
we eat PanMin =) nothing special but soooo many ppls eating..
after eating we walk walk..saw dear's friend,David eating PanMin..
chat a while with david then only go home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment