♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥04.04♥ QingMing (o☻ܫ☻o)

♥04.04♥ QingMing (o☻ܫ☻o)

Back to Pahang for QingMing.
(๑→ܫ←) early in the morning 7am I already awake and prepared.
扫墓 and 拜拜~ lucikly the weather is cloudy (*^▽^*)

VonVon =)

My potato brother.


Settle all the thing around 10 am,
(。◕∀◕。) back to home.
Bath bath and wait for our breakfast.

dabao by Big Bee^^My 5th uncle.

The most delicious Wantan mee!! Only @ my hometown.

Become more and more boring after eating..
then feel sleepy (u_u*) 12pm something can't stand dy..
wondering why the time past so slow..still afternoon..
tot to take a nap..but I sleep until 5pm something ((*/Д\)

Have my dinner after bath..
Mama cook nice dishes huhuhu (●^∪^●)
chat and chill after the dinner..
9pm start our journey back to KL =)

Dinner by mama ^^

After renovation :)






No comments:

Post a Comment