♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, April 18, 2010

♥18.04♥ KFC + MoviE :)

♥18.04♥ KFC + MoviE :)


Dear come to find me,he keep make noise,say tat he's very hungry..
let him eat the donut first.My muimui also like donut ^^
then want to go eat KFC ⊙﹏⊙ Tis little boy..
very oily lar the fried chicken..although tasty lar ≧﹏≦

Dunno why My darlingS so cute :D

See my muimui cute face^^


and my dear SorSor geh face.

KFC



Then we went to Leisure Mall,
walk walk and buy tickets.
The little boy make noise and said tat he wan2 watch movie>▂<
so finally the only movie suit our time is [Fire Of Conscience]

[ Fire of Conscience ]


then I have to study
Really feel tat I very cham ╯﹏╰
((*/Д\) My childhood...............................



9pm dear fetch me again,
find something to eat..Very easily to get hungry (u_u*)
see wrong time..I tot is 9:45PM movie,who know is 9:30PM
o(*≧ω≦*)o Rush dou...anyway the movie is quite nice.
I felt very GanZheung lor..and too bloody (๑→ܫ←)
wondering how many blood they use for tis movie..
But dear said tat those Police movie is like tis~




No comments:

Post a Comment