♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

♥06.04♥ Sushi Zanmai (●^∪^●)

♥06.04♥ Sushi Zanmai (●^∪^●)

Breakfast with mummy.
then rush to Giant@Connaught to send 2parcel,
and restock some Pos Express envelope.

DimSum (^^)







Today mummy need to go back to Joanna to do her eyebrow embroidery,
just to add little bit colour lar (^ω^)My lenglui mummy♥
so we went to Mid Valley after fetch my bro.

It's me! Haha..



after mummy settle her thing,have our meal at Sushi Zanmai~
(*^皿^*) Tis is my first time,and my first meal today..

Sushi Zanmai^^

Me and my darling mummY^^

My bro without his specS xD

Mummy and me^^

SorLou er...I very scare er ⊙﹏⊙

VonVon (^^)


Soft Crab with PanCake~

Unagi^^ Nice~!

Tempura Ebi with Yasai xD

Yasai~(vege)

Cold Japan Taufu~

Serve with 3xRice :P

See~! My favourite ginger xD

Mummy and Sern like tis so much :)



We are so so so so full (≧ω≦) Big Big satisfied.
then we shop around =P to digest.
Omg...I like 周大福 Jewelry! (⊙_⊙;) especially the diamond!!!
Bought tis :)



I love my MummY so so much~!




No comments:

Post a Comment