♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

♥21.04♥ FA2 Final-CountDown 1DaYs

♥21.04♥ FA2 Final-CountDown 1DaYs

Tomorrow is our FA2 Final.
today start to nervous jor (๑→ܫ←)
as usual,we study in library today.
Keep doing our cash flow and memorize those theory stuff.
7pm something Qin go PM,she buy us food from PM..

Ms. Qin

Ms. XiaoJing
our new friend.but she's sleeping xD


Ms. LiLi and Ms. YiVon

Siham fried KueyTeow

Fried Chicken Chop

Now only I noe SaiMaiLou got Coconut flavour geh..


study until 8:30pm.Library wanna close jor,
we move to McDonald again..
need to wait and ‘grab place' =.=
until 10pm something we found tat we can't go home..
have to move to Qin's home and continue study for FA2..

we still not very good in cash flow and inventories.
become more and more nervous ( ´_ゝ`) and stress.
11pm something I tell mummy I need to stay until very late in Qin house,
I tot to go home bath and drive back alone..
mummy don allow..then I cry (┬_┬) dunno wat to do jor..
I know mummy worry me ♥ But I'm so worry with my FA2..
LiLi shocked..(⊙.⊙)Haha..
at last,mummy drive me home to bath,pick my clothes,
and send me back to Qin house again.
she rather let me overnight :) My darling mummy..


Have our supper Roti Canai :) thx Qin's mummy
and I have Milo Ice (^^) to accompany me to study.
and continue our study until 4am..I beh-tahan jor..tot to sleep half hour..
who know sleep dou 7am (,,゚Д゚) faster wake up and study again.......



No comments:

Post a Comment