♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, April 5, 2010

♥05.04♥ So Sad (┬_┬)

♥05.04♥ So Sad (┬_┬)
2pm FA2 class.after class stay in library ..
until 5:30pm,mummy fetch me.
I found that my neck-throat place swollen ady..
Can touch it..very clearly..(⊙_⊙;) But I dunno wat is tat..
feel so so so so so afraid but not dare to see doctor..
dunno how to describe my feeling..
(>﹏<) very very upset..Final is coming but I got such trouble..
Super moodyand worry..whole day didn't eat...Sad Sad..
Mummy wan2 go Leisure Mall to pay her Digi Bills,with SernB.
decided to eat in Dragon-i. but I hv no feel to eat =(
I start to cry when mummy concerned mE (┬_┬)
then can't stop crying..really very very worry..I scared..
cry until they finish eat..(~__~) went to Guardian..
then meet mummy's friend..he try to comfort me..
Then we went to Secret Recipi..chatting with mummy's friend.
I feel better (o´・ω・`o) Stop crying..and ate a slice of cakes..
hope I will be fine..I really worry (´(ェ)`)

No comments:

Post a Comment