♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, April 30, 2010

♥30.04♥ SWeeT (つ^ω^(^ω^*)

♥30.04♥ SWeeT (つ^ω^(^ω^*)

after breakfast with mummy,
(。◕∀◕。) went to dear's office to find him.
then I went to The Weld,buy thing..facial (●≧∀≦)
wait dear finish his work.

In dear's office :)

Don Don Sushi ^^


Then we went to TimeSquare.
finally I bought my mask from NatureRepublic,
but no more buy 2 free 1 (〃ノωノ)
watch [ Iron Man 2 ] at 6:55pm.
tis is the first time I go into the cinema but the movie not yet end,
ppls are still watching the movie..Then we wait there..weird ⊙﹏⊙
This movie is quite long..not bad..but I didnt watch [ IronMan 1 ] before~

[ Iron Man 2 ]

When waiting to be seated :)

When waiting for our turn to watch movie -.-


after the movie we went to Jalan Alor for supper :D
(*^皿^*) Nice place! Nice Chicken Wing and Grill Fish!!!!!
Yummy Yummy (●´∀`●) I like tis place~!
tired but happy day :)

Jalan Alor (^3^)

Dear hot dou sor jor @@

Tasty Gril Fish^^

Tasty Chicken Wing ^^

Nice Porridge with century egg :)




No comments:

Post a Comment