♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♥20.04♥ FA2 Final-CountDown 2DaYs

♥20.04♥ FA2 Final-CountDown 2DaYs

3PM something only wake up⊙﹏⊙
tot to go to Qin house to study but she tell me her home hv no electricity!
Then we change to library..OMG I didn't bring sweater....
very lucky that we can book the discussion room,
at least not so cold inside.We can adjust the temperature :)

Discussion Room 3

Qin..Me..and LiLi ^^

Me and LiLi^^

They bully me T__T


Study for our FA2.
really need to work hard.
Year 2 subject is not that easy ady ≧︿≦

Cash Flow!!


Then we move to McD.Library will close soon.
our library cold like a big refrigerator after evening.
It's more cold than Genting Highlands! Cold until shivering!
continue study in McD (≧ω≦)

Cold like hell -.-

Tis is wat I eat in McD..
suddenly feel wanna drink milk @@


around 11pm mummy come and fetch me go home :)
Yeah..Can eat 鸡酒..whole day I'm thinking of the 鸡酒.
coz b4 I go out today my popo keep telling me she will cook 鸡酒~
So delicious !!(*^皿^*)
I love the 鸡酒 cook by my popo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment