♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, April 29, 2010

♥29.04♥ OLAY TraininG (。◕∀◕。)

♥29.04♥ OLAY TraininG (。◕∀◕。)

Today went to find YikYsin around 12pm.
then wait for her friend to fetch us to PJ area.
promised YikYsin will accompany her to the OLAY training,
but actually only YikYsin work (0’∀^0)

SookWei + YiVon + YikYsin :)

New Friend :)

Old Friend..Haha :)

OLAY Uniform :)


My Babe :)


(^ω^)OLAY uniform really quite nice wo.
really 'good luck',I'm not the real promoter,
but they ask me to demo and roll play ⊙︿⊙
I'm damn panic..always scare to talk infront so many ppl..

4pm only can go back,but traffic jam ∪﹏∪
6pm only reach Yulek..I wan2 eat 2219 Sushi!!!!!!
very very hungry >﹏< MY FIRST MEAL!
(*^皿^*) eat until very full,the sushi there always so nice!
Then chat with YikYsin at there until they close shop..
we already finished 3pot of tea there...


Sushi 2219 @ Yulek

Nice and Delicious!



(≧∀≦) we still not 'enough'..
so we moved to KaFehGun.
but something happen! The tea at KaFehGun got cockcroah leg!!!
WTF !! ( ゚Д゚) Lucikly I not yet drink tat tea!!

KahFehGun @ Yulek

Can you see the leg............


then back to YikYsin's home,wait mummy fetch me :)
Mummy so kelian..work until so late..busy of the Income Tax..
then supper with mummy..Fat Fat ((*/Д\)



No comments:

Post a Comment