♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, April 22, 2010

♥22.04♥ FA2 Final (・(ェ)・)

♥22.04♥ FA2 Final (・(ェ)・)

Finish Exam jor lar!!!!!

Wake up at 7am and study until the last minute we wanna go to UCSI.
exam start at 10am. I come out around 12:30pm.
the exam not as easy as we expected.(´(ェ)`)Quite difficult for us.
Finally finish all 4Subject..but pray hard..don fail any subject..
CMA..FA2..These two subject so dangerous...

I hope I pass all ...... Pls..


(╯-╰) freaking tired..
Back to home..must sleep 99!
I slept from 3pm something to 9pm..Then only wake up..
I missed the time that I can meet dear 〔-ω・`*〕
≧﹏≦ really too tired already..
now gotta wait dear come back from Kota Kinabalu..

From my dear before my exam.


online update blog :) watch drama.
then dinner with mummy♥



No comments:

Post a Comment