♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, April 26, 2010

♥26.04♥ AWet Thai Cafe (つ^ω^(^ω^*)


♥26.04♥ AWet Thai Cafe (つ^ω^(^ω^*)

Dunno why suddenly wake up at 5am something today..
⊙﹏⊙ then can't sleep back ady..
watch [ 铁马寻桥 ] really nice drama! Make me cry (┬_┬)
and make me chase..keep wanna find out the answer..
Finally I finised the whole drama today (: Haha.


[ 铁马寻桥 ]



Evening time,dear come to find me.
he gave mummy and me the souvenirs from Kota Kinabalu♥
Tonight we have our dinner at [ AWet Thai Cafe]
(*^皿^*) muahahaha..finally I can eat my TomYam!!!




[ AWet Thai Cafe]

Me and DearDear (^^)

VonVon (^^)


Wondering wat to add on tis pic xD

Meang Kam (^^)
dear donlike tis taste xD Haha

I tell him to eat like tis..but he don bliv me @@

PineApple Fried Rice (^^)

TomYam Mihun (^^)

Kiwi Juice (^^)





No comments:

Post a Comment