♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, July 23, 2012

♥23.07♥ FotoPrime + Farewell wf Lili (´∀`)

♥23.07♥ FotoPrime + Farewell wf Lili (´∀`) 
Today de VonVon ~

 Go office today, then go to fetch my bb,
bb accompany me to foto prime today :)
need to take my personal photo and collect the stage photo.
really crowded. Wait long long there. Luckily bb accompany me ♥

  Me and Bb
 
  Foto Prime curi-curi capture de!
 
  Wait Long Long.....
 The most cacat group photo in the world -.-

Today evening meet Lili,
she will go back China tonite.
dinner with her (*´∀`*) will miss her alot!

  The sor LiLi
  One for her, One for me :)
  Our meal

after dinner go Mid Valley with QiangVin,
meet bb, she got interview there.
eat at Mdm Kwan. Eat again!  ミ ゚Д゚彡
then back to Kuchai Lama for dessert. Bb first time try Snowflakes. lol

  Nasi Lemak~
  Dessert Time ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment