♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 1, 2009

♥01.11♥ BoyJiuJiu geh Bb (●^∪^●)

♥01.11♥ BoyJiuJiu geh Bb (●^∪^●)

Today wake up around 1pm..
((*/Д\) Feeling not very well..feel tired..
Sleep till so late..my dear went to TsunJin school jor(。ノ・(エ)・。)ノ
then I eat with mummy and SernB lor...
aftertat we go to Ampang (*^∀’)
visit BoyJiuJiu and his wife,and the Bb Boy~
stay there for quite long time..chat there,and play Bb..
so so so small..2days only..tat bb..very cute =D

Let me catch dou !!!
Aiyo..so so so cute geh leg..
See~My mummy geh 'mother love' BaoPang again...

Around 6pm,go home..I'm so sick..
rest a while in home,then wait for dear to come and find me.
Keep raining,so cold..I wan go 100'c eat steamboat =)
dear bring me go ( *≧∇≦)ε・ )
But hv to wait to be seated..so many peoples go eat..
Nice food =) I ordered the Golden porridge,
so so so tasty and delicious :D
I am so full eventhough I only eat tat porridge..hehe

I look so Chan... =(
Mr Lam.
Dear ordered TomYam soup~
I ordered Golden Porridge~
Meal for 2.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment