♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, November 2, 2009

♥02.11♥ Baby Out-Hospital lor ~!

♥02.11♥ Baby Out-Hospital lor ~!
So deisek geh face

Yeah..today I can wake up around 7.30am (〃^∇^) 
Lazy on the bed..watch drama..until 10am only wake up..
Clean my ToiToi's cage,then I only prepare,
aftertat went out with mummy,send parcel in the Pos Mini,
Eat with mummy and muimui,Go office online..
Rain heavily again.Fetch SernB,then we headed to Ampang.
Visit BoyJiuJiu and his wife =) They Out-Hospital today.
Before tat we eat first 【≧ω≦】 so so so hungry jor..

Can you see us?^^
Me and my muimui. Look like me so much :D
Sek dou lung..
JiuJiu and PoPoMe and my mu
Capture by muimui :D
Mummy and SernB
Kailan =)
Fish =)
Fuyong Egg =)
Tit-Pan Taufu =)

Then all go back BoyJiuJiu's home.
Stay there..chat and play baby (*>∀<) The baby look so chubby lar..
when they talk about the baby full moon party,
I am so excited..can imagine got many many food to eat (●^∪^●)

My popo cook geh Chicken Wine,damn delicious~!
Last time I also drink tis milk geh :D

Then only go home..go Maybank..go 7-11 buy fresh milk.
Omg I feel so so so hot ミ ゚Д゚彡bath 10 times also not enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment