♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

♥10.11♥ Mummy Bday @ JogoYa~♥


♥10.11♥ Mummy Bday @ JogoYa~♥


JOGOYA
Picha of us^^
* My muimui wei-sik face again xD
* Tis is the most she eat
* He is so lucky,he get a fresh coconut* See his face..* My bread face T.T
Cake & Present for mummY~
*Birthday card made by me
* Haha..my mummy look so cute^^*Present from us :]
A funny pictures again. Some of the picha of foodS~
* You can't imagine Mr Lam eat how much tis wan..
* Keep refill...
* I hope can bring these all home.
* Giant Crab.
* DimSum
* Mr Lam also loves tis..
* Kids Corner~
In the lift xD


It's my mummy's birthday today~!
Excited (●≧ω≦●)
Sleep enuf enuf,then go office,
Must take the parcel,The Clay Cake reach to me today =D
Fetch SernB,and then go buy birthday cake,
(^∀^)I choose a BearBear birthday cake becoz it is so cute!
Then go home prepare,Ban LengLeng(*^▽^*) 
Luckily mummy reach home around 5pm.
not very late..she very kelian spend the whole day in Indonesia Embercy..
Then we headed to Jogoya,Dear meet us there.
Dinner Buffet from 6pm-9.30pm.
Eat there,Cut Cake there,and we take a lots of pictures!
=D Happy Birthday To my sweet MummY~*

No comments:

Post a Comment