♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 29, 2009

♥28.11♥ Boy JiuJiu's baby boy FullMoon(^^)


♥28.11♥ Boy JiuJiu's baby boy FullMoon(^^)

See..the baby's eye see where =.=
But my muimui more cute la^^

●Work 8am-4pm ●Lunch 12pm
Today I changed my shift with Nic.
so that I can go home at 4pm,
can go for BoyJiuJiu's son fullmoon dinner.
I am so so so so appreciate he,sometime he is quite good xD

Reach KTM Station at 7am,
but still consider as late,because KTM will reach on 6:58am
can't imagine! ChoyTeng and HuaiQin really reach before tat..
dunno how they do it..I am so sleepy leh..
they wait me..then missed tat 6:58am KTM =P
we login the system at sharp 8am.

So yamkung(´I `*)
ChoyTeng and me only have 7-11 fried mihun as breakfast,
dunno why I am so hungry today..
I keep said tat I wan to eat rice for my lunch today,
very happy my lunch time is same with HuaiQin and ChoyTeng.
we ate in RasaMas =) Yea..I eat dou rice lar!~

4pm can go home,mummy waiting me at LRT Station =D
and then go home prepare.
7pm go to Yulek Zanbo (●^∪^●) meet dear there.
I'm so happy,can eat good thing..Haha xD Yivon very stress jor.
I ate many thing oooo (●≧ω≦●) FAT LOR!
Boy JiuJiu's baby boy FullMoon today (^^)

Red Egg
Delicious~!
Shark Fin.
Roast Duck
Batin Fish,I love the ginger sauce!
Chicken~

After the dinner,
went to CowBoy to celebrate dear's friend birthday.
when I saw they eating steak I also sheung eat leh..
But still very full..(〃^∇^) But I stil can hav big big jug fruit juice.
can eat Secret Recipi cake^^Chocolate Indulgence leh! I like tat!
after cut the cake..I ask dear to go back..
haih..really old ady..I feel very sleepy leh..(๑→ܫ←)



No comments:

Post a Comment