♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, November 8, 2009

♥08.11♥ Mummy Bday @ Look Out Point(*^▽^*)


(*^▽^*)Mummy Bday @ Look Out Point~♥

My darling mummy making wishes.
All of us =]

Many Many picha xD

Mr Lam Buy-Cake-Process
* He is writing the msg for his OiMou..
Reached!!!! VenuE Look Out PoinT
Picha Of Us ^^
* My muimui geh wei-sik face..
Cake come lar ^^
* Chocolate and Vanilla ice-cream cake! Nice!
* My mummy ShyShy when the cake take out xD
* Happy Birthday Darling!!!
* Blow Candles =)* Cut the Cake..
Nice Nice Food!
* Mushroom Soup come out 1st.. =D nice and creamY~* We order almost the same thing..
BlackPepper Beef for MyDear.
* BlackPepper Chicken for us.
* Doraemon KidsMeal for my muimui.
* Our drinks
After The Celebration
* Night View :D
* 3LengLuiSsS
* Dear and Me
* VoNvOn ^^
* Mummy old ady..she can't climb up..Haha xD


I wake up late again..
My kelian dear need to wait me..
but dear din sleep yesterday
he very tired.. so I let him sleep..
go out dabao some food,
then I start to clean my room.

Around 6pm, I hv to bath again..
(●^∪^●) Ban LengLeng,only go out first,
Dear buy cake in Pandan Indah,
then we only go [ Look Out Point ]

Sooooooo many people..
Faint ⊙﹏⊙ I din reserve place..
because I can't get the contact number!!
anyway,once I reach there,I toke their namecard~
we get a place,but not at the side o(‧""‧)o oklor..
(^^) Celebrate my mummy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment