♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

♥17.11♥ Programme Transfer.

♥17.11♥ Programme Transfer.

Today my mummy have to wake up early,
fetch me back to UCSI.
before tat,we hv our breakfast in McDonald.
I'm busying the Programme Transfer.
I already transfe from Business Administration to Accounting :)
support me? (^^) I'm future accountant..haha

Mummy and Me
Lucky Day :)
Our breakfast.
Then I only go to training,
really thanks for my trainer,he is a nice person.
allow me to late to training ^^
and I also meet many nice people today,
they are so good to me.Help me alot =]

Once I reach there,
it's lunch time already.
We eat KFC @ KL Sentral.
but I can only eat Coleslaw...so yamkung..

KFC @ KL Sentral
Meal for patient x.x

After training,
Go back to Bdr Tasik Selatan,
then dinner with mummy,
I bought tickets in Leisure Mall, [2012] !!! :D

Me and my muimui~
4Tickets^^
Rice Rice~



No comments:

Post a Comment