♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, November 27, 2009

♥27.11♥ Hari Raya Haji (●>ω<●)

♥27.11♥ Hari Raya Haji (●>ω<●)

Very very delicious : Thousand Island sauce Prawn.
Green vegetables.The sauce and taste so nice!
Potato Chicken.My brother and mummy love potato -.-
Sweet and Sour Fish~^^

●Work 12pm-8pm ●Lunch 3pm
Today is Hari Raya Haji((*/Д\)but I still need to work..
late few minutes to login the system,the stupid train come so late!
feel so yamkung! Holiday also need to work..very less ppl leh!!
answered less than 10calls only ! Boring dou asleep two times!
Really feel so free today..have nothing to do.
Today mummy cook,before I go home,
she send pictures for me to see,4dishes leh..
saliva also come out..My mummy cook at 5pm+
and wait me go home eat..wait until 9pm+
Gamdong..I love my mummy so so so much~♥


No comments:

Post a Comment